A good way to get a buzz and a full serving of vegetables is with a classic bloody Mary. I love a good bloody Mary for brunch however there are some ingredients (like horseradish) that I do not care for, but luckily this drink and recipe are very customizable. If you do not like something you can leave it out…. well except for the tomato juice. Enjoy!
- 2 oz vodka (plain) $6-7
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce $2-3
- 1 tbsp lime juice $2-3
- 1 tsp horseradish (optional?) $2-3
- 1/2 – 1 tsp Tabasco (more if you like it spicy) $2-3
- 8 oz tomato juice (such as Campbell’s V8) $2-3
- 1-3 olives (optional) $2-3
- 1 celery stalk (optional) $2-3
- 1/2 tsp pepper $2-3
- Add vodka, Worcestershire, lime juice, horseradish, Tabasco, tomato juice and pepper into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake until combined (about 15 seconds).
- Pour into a glass over ice.
- Add olives and celery for garnish.