So my favorite way to cook things is in a slow cooker because it is really simple and you can make a lot at once, my favorite kind of food is mexican. This takes my two favorites and combines them into a delicious meal. This is probably one of the easiest soup recipes I have come across in a long time. It is perfect for dinner or even lunch and really is simple. It is also flexible which I also like. Enjoy!
- 1 28 oz can green or red enchilada sauce (whatever you prefer) $2-3
- 3 chicken breasts (boneless and skinless) $5-6
- 1 cup half and half $2-3
- 3 cups chicken broth $2-3
- 4 oz cream cheese (cubed and at room temp) $2-3
- 4 oz salsa (green verde or red salsa) $2-3
- 2 cups shredded cheese (Mexican blend) $3-4
- Add chicken, enchilada sauce, and chicken broth into slow cooker.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on LOW or 4-6 on High.
- Take chicken out and shred it with a fork and knife.
- Put chicken back into slow cooker and stir in half and half.
- Stir in all of the cheeses and salsa.
- Stir until all of the cheese is melted.