I love a good cocktail and I am not afraid to admit it. I will take a fruity cocktail over a liquor shot anytime. I think that cosmopolitans are underrated but very flexible. Here is a simple recipe that can be delicious in multiple settings from a night club to the pool.
- 1 oz orange liquor $5-10
- 2 oz vodka $5-10
- 1 oz cranberry juice $2-3
- 1 oz lime juice $2-3
- lime slice for garnish $2-3
- Pour liquor, vodka, lime juice, and cranberry juice into a shake with the ice.
- Shake to combine and chill (15-20 seconds).
- Pour into glass and garnish with a lime slice.