Chicken is my favorite protein by far and I also really love the flavor and tang of buffalo sauce. This is a good recipe that can be made for game night or year round as an appetizer for a party or otherwise. Word of caution, these are messy. Enjoy!
- 8 chicken wings or wingettes $5-6
- 1 cup of buffalo sauce (such as RedHot or Franks) $2-3
- 1/2 cup of ranch $2-3
- 1 tbs butter (melted) $2-3
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put wings in a large bowl.
- Add buffalo sauce and butter.
- Mix to coat all of the wings.
- Arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Take wings out of the oven, add another coating of sauce.
- Bake for another 20 minutes on the opposite side.
- Turn on broiler for 2-3 minutes to crisp tops (optional).
- Serve with ranch or favorite dipping sauce.