One of my favorite mixed drinks is a Moscow Mule, I am not even sure if I like ginger beer but I think this drink is refreshing. Something I do like is the addition of pineapple to this drink, I think it makes it sweeter which I like. This is a good drink year-round but specifically its better during the hot months. Of course the addition of pineapple is optional, to make a classic mule. Enjoy!
- 4 oz pineapple juice $2-3
- 4 oz pineapple vodka $6-7
- 1 bottle of ginger beer $3-4
- Pineapple chunks $2-3
- 2 limes $2-3
- Mint leaves (optional) $2-3
- Fill 2 copper mugs with ice (you can use regular glasses, but copper mugs are traditional).
- Pour 2 oz of vodka and pineapple juice into each mug or glass.
- Cut one lime in half and juice each half in each mug.
- Fill each mug with one bottle of ginger beer.
- Add mint leaves to each mug.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Garnish to pineapple chucks and lime slices.