I have always loved grilled cheese. It is very much a comfortable and homey kind of meal and reminds me of my childhood as I’m sure it does for most people. I love to ad a little spice to most things which is where I got the idea for this recipe. If you have children who like spicy foods, it is good for them and is also good to enjoy on a cold wintry night. Enjoy!
- 2 pieces of bread (use your favorite) $2-3
- 2 slices of white cheddar cheese $3-4
- 1 tbsp feta cheese $2-3
- 6-10 slices of pickled jalapeños $2-3
- Butter for the bread $2-3
- Spread butter on one side of both pieces of bread.
- Put first slice of bread in a pan (butter side down) on medium heat.
- Put one slice of cheese on bread.
- Put feta cheese next.
- Put Jalapeños on next.
- Put last slice of bread on (butter side up).
- Press down on sandwich with spatula or put a press on top.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.