If I could replace my blood with any other liquid, it would be coffee (I’m surprised it hasn’t happened already). I can confidently say that coffee is what helped get me through college. Many mornings spent at the Starbucks on campus trying to get my daily fix before my 8am class. Now that I am older (granted still in college) I have begun to take more of a liking to iced coffee opposed to hot coffee. Don’t get me wrong I still love hot coffee on a frigid winter morning, but I find iced coffee to be lighter and easier to drink. Anyway here is a recipe for iced coffee that you are guaranteed to like. Enjoy!
- 1 cup of your favorite coffee (already brewed and then chilled) $2-3
- 1 tsp vanilla extract $2-3
- 1 tbsp sugar (tweak to your desired sweetness) $2-3
- 1/2 cup half and half $2-3
- 1 pinch of cinnamon (optional) $2-3
- Put ice into a coffee cup or glass.
- Pour coffee over ice.
- Add vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Stir to combine.
Note: Sugar needs to be added when you first make the coffee and it is still hot