I am not a morning person and eating too early can make me feel nauseated especially if it is heavy and greasy. I find this recipe to be neither of those things. I personally do not use bacon when I make this because I am not the biggest fan of it anyway. This is a good recipe for families or just a good weekend meal before you run your errands. Enjoy!
- 3 tbsp milk $2-3
- 1/2 cup spinach (chopped) $2-3
- 3-4 eggs (depending on personal preference) (beaten) $2-3
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in halves) $3-4
- 4 slices of bacon (cooked) (optional) $3-4
- 1/2 cup cheese (use your favorite) $3-4
- 1 tsp salt $2-3
- 1 tsp pepper $2-3
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- In a non stick skillet, pour the eggs mixture and put on medium-high heat.
- after about 1-2 minutes, add the spinach, cheese, and bacon if desired.
- Put skillet in oven for 1-2 minutes, keep an eye on it.
- Remove HOT skillet from oven using an oven mitt.