One of my favorite scents is any kind of citrus, specifically lemon. This recipe is very lemony so naturally I love it. This is a really refreshing drink especially for the summer. This can also be sipped casually or even made for a party. Enjoy!
- 1 shots of limoncello $10-15
- 2 shots of vodka $10-15
- 1/2 shot of triple sec (optional) $10-15
- 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice $2-3
- 1 tbsp of sugar $2-3
- 1 lemon $2-3
Servings: 1 martini
- Use half of the lemon to wet the rim of the glass and dip rim in half of the sugar.
- Cut slice off lemon to use for garnish.
- Combine juice from other half of lemon, ice, vodka, limoncello, triple sec, and sugar in a shaker.
- Shake to combine and dissolve sugar (about 30 seconds).
- Pour into glass and garnish with a lemon slice.