So reading the title of this recipe, it might sound a bit juvenile but that might not be a bad thing. Having no children myself, if I did this what I would make for them because it is easy, simple, and relatively healthy plus you can make a large quantity in a relatively short amount of time. This recipe is also very flexible meaning you can substitute ingredients if you don’t like one although you might have to adjust the cooking time depending on what it is. Enjoy!
- 1 bag of hash browns (frozen is fine) $3-4
- 5 slices of ham (fresh or lunch meat is fine) $3-4
- 8 eggs $2-3
- 1 1/2 cups of cheese (use what kind you like) $3-4
- 1/2 tsp salt $1-2
- 1/2 tsp pepper $1-2
- 2 tbsp milk $2-3
- non-stick spray $2-3
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients together (put some of the cheese aside).
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray (such as Pam).
- scoop a generous amount into each space.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top
- Cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
Note: scrambling the eggs with a fork before combining the ingredients helps.