Upon first glance the name of this drink might not sound very appealing, but once you taste it that will change. Just like tequila I am not the biggest fan of rum unless it is cleverly hidden in a drink. I think I mostly love the color of this drink (my favorite color is blue). This is a refreshing cocktail that can be enjoyed at a party or during a quiet night in. Enjoy!
- 1 oz white rum $15-20
- 1 lime $2-3
- 2 tbsp sugar $2-3
- 1/2 oz blue curacao $10-20
- 1 oz orange juice (can be subbed for other juices) $2-3
Cost: $20-30 (makes multiple servings)
- Cut the lime in half, use one half to rim a cocktail glass and dip in sugar (optional).
- Add ice to a shaker and fill shaker with rum, curacao, and orange juice.
- Shake to combine until well chilled (roughly 30 seconds)
- Pour into a glass with ice. Enjoy!